It’s almost time for the biggest bunny holiday of the year – Easter! Miffy can hardly wait. Miffy’s mom hides eggs all around the house and yard for Miffy to search for. Hunting for eggs is Miffy’s favorite Easter activity because there’s always a sweet treat inside! You can watch Miffy find an egg on the episode Miffy And The Blue Egg!
Miffy’s family likes to put a creative twist on their Easter egg hunts, and you can too with the activity below!
Action-Packed Easter Egg Hunt:
- Pack of plastic Easter eggs
- Cardstock paper
- Washable marker
- Small candy
- Draw lines on a piece of paper to create 10 evenly sized boxes. (You are welcome to create more if you’d like.)
- Have a parent help you cut on the lines to turn the page into 10 strips of paper.
- Use the marker to draw commands on the pieces of paper. See examples below:
- Jump on one leg
- Do a cartwheel
- Hop like a bunny
- Tell a joke
- Give someone in your family a hug
- Do the chicken dance
- Make a silly face
- Sing the ABC’s
- Count to 10 backwards
- Make your favorite animal noise (Example: Moo, oink, quack)
- Have a parent stuff the Easter eggs with the silly commands and candy, and then hide them around your house and yard.
- Once your parent says they’re ready, hunt for the eggs, and do the silly actions as you find them.
- Have fun and “Hoppy” Easter!