Miffy wants to be the first to wish you a very “Hoppy” April Fool’s Day! Miffy can hardly wait. She loves thinking of fun jokes to tell her family and friends. It’s such a fun time to play and laugh together.
Miffy came up with the below list of “Hare-Raisingly” funny bunny jokes, which you can use on April Fool’s Day too!
- Did you hear about the rabbit who refused to leave her house? She was having a bad “hare” day.
- What do you call a rabbit housekeeper? A dust bunny.
- If you have a line of 100 rabbits in a row and 99 of them take 1 step backwards, what do you have? A receding “hare” line.
- What is a rabbit’s favorite dance style? Hip-Hop!
- What do you call a rabbit who is angry over getting burnt? A hot cross bunny.
- What did the Easter bunny say to the carrot? It’s been nice gnawing you.
- Where did the bunny groom and bunny bride go after their wedding? On a bunnymoon.
- What kind of books do rabbits read? Ones with “hoppy” endings.
- Where does the Easter bunny get his eggs? From an eggplant.
- How do you know carrots are good for your eyes? Because you never see a rabbit wearing glasses.