Miffy has been having so much fun looking through old photographs! They remind her how much she loves her family and friends. So, to do something kind for them, she has decided to make her own photo album with her favorite pictures and notes about how much she enjoyed making those memories!
What you’ll need:
- Your favorite photos
- Construction paper
- Stapler (or, if you have it, a three-ring binder and a hole-punch)
- Markers, colored pencils, crayons, etc.
- Stickers, glitter, and whatever else you can think of!
What to do:
- Start with a “title page”! For example: My Book of Favorite Memories – To Mom and Dad, From Miffy
- Glue your favorite pictures on the pieces of construction paper. You could place them in order from the earliest photos to most recent, or in whatever order you like.
- Underneath each photo, write a sentence or two about why you love that memory. Make sure to put the location and the date under each photo to help remember when the photo was taken and what you were doing.
- Now, time to decorate! Draw pictures, add glitter, and put stickers onto the pages to add some fun and flair.
- Stack the pieces of paper on top of one another, and then staple them together.
- If you have a three ring binder, you can three-hole punch the paper and place them in the binder.
- Is your loved one in the house with you? If so, show them your new photo album, and have fun talking about all your favorite memories!
- Is your loved one far away? Make their day by sending the book to them in the mail to let them know you’re thinking of them. You can even call them on the phone to talk about your favorite memories.