All Hail Miffy! Have you ever wanted to be royalty? Follow the instructions below to make your own fancy crown, and wear it proudly around your kingdom, or in other words, the living room!
Here is what you’ll need:
- 2 pieces of construction paper
- Tape, or Glue-stick
- Scissors (only use with parental help)
- Markers, stickers, glitter, and other decorations
How to make the crown:
- Tape or glue the two pieces of construction paper together, with the shorter sides lined up.
- Along the long side, make a mark every 2 inches
- 3 inches down from every other mark, make another mark.
- Using scissors, cut out triangles along the marks
- Using the scissors, cut two inches off the bottom of the crown.
- Now, decorate! Using markers, stickers, and whatever else you can think of, make the crown your own
- Using tape, fit the crown to your head and be ruler of your kingdom!