With summer in full swing, Miffy is spending her days exploring. In this spirit, this month’s Miffy Fun has activities and snacks for the adventurous at heart. Don’t forget to show off your finished products and tag Miffy on Instagram and Facebook.
Whether it be for bird watching or stargazing, every explorer needs their own set of binoculars. Personalize your own colorful pair and get ready for an adventure with Miffy!
- 2 toilet paper rolls
- Construction paper
- Glue or tape
- Miffy cutout (Download and print here)
- Optional: string for binocular strap
- Optional: stickers, crayons, glitter, etc.
- Cut and wrap construction paper around each of the toilet paper rolls. Tape or glue into place and repeat with remaining roll.
- Fold tape into a loop and attach to the side of one toilet paper roll. Stick the two rolls together.
- To ensure they stay together, tightly wrap a cut piece of construction paper around the two rolls. Use tape or glue as an adhesive.
- Optional: Have an adult use scissors to punch a small hole through each of the toilet paper rolls and insert string for an accessible carrying strap.
- Paste the Miffy cutout on the binoculars. Then, decorate as you please!
*Scissors should be used with adult aid or supervision
Snack-tivity: Summer S’mores
Get in the campfire spirit with Miffy’s favorite summer snack…S’mores!
- Graham crackers
- Medium sized marshmallows
- Chocolate candy bar
- Place a graham cracker on a microwave-safe plate
- Put a square of chocolate on the graham cracker. Layer a marshmallow on top.
- Microwave the s’more for 10 seconds.
- Carefully removing the plate from the microwave, sandwich with an additional graham cracker.
- Allow to cool, enjoy and repeat!
Every good adventure needs tunes to go along!