With school coming to an end and summer just on the horizon, Miffy is ready for adventure! Whether picnicking at a park, buckling up for a road trip, or simply exploring the neighborhood, this month’s Miffy Fun has portable activities and snacks for fans on the move. Don’t forget to show off your finished products and tag Miffy on Instagram and Facebook.
Transform old school supplies into a Miffy masterpiece. Make a scrapbook, coloring book, or journal that “everybunny” will love—perfect for coloring or scribbling on the go!
- Notebook (composition or spiral bound)
- Construction paper (any color)
- Glue stick
- Miffy cutout (download and print here)
- Mod Podge and foam brush (optional)
- Optional: stickers, crayons, ribbon, glitter, etc.
- Using glue, paste construction paper to the front of the notebook. Cut off any overhang.
- Cut out the image of Miffy and glue it onto the construction paper. Repeat as desired.
- Decorate with stickers, crayons, or any other craft materials.
- Optional: Using a foam brush, coat the notebook cover with Mod Podge for a glossy finish.
- Bonus points: For maximum Miffy mobility, carry your creation in one of Kira Kids’ stylish totes – off you go!
*Scissors should be used with adult aid or supervision
Snack-tivity: Trail Mix
Fuel up with this delicious trail mix!
- 2 cups of Goldfish crackers
- ½ cup M&Ms
- ½ cup dry roasted peanuts
- ½ cup dried fruit (We used raisins)
- ¼ chocolate chip morsels
- Optional: ¼ peanut butter morsels
- Measure and mix ingredients together. Feel free to personalize the recipe according to individual preference.
- Separate trail mix into reusable containers for an easy and portable treat.
- Snack away!
Summer is near, sing for all to hear! Begin the summer with these Miffy approved tunes.