Miffy is adorable all year long, but this month’s Miffy Fun features activities and snacks specifically to “spring” into this special season. Don’t forget to show off your finished products and tag Miffy on Instagram and Facebook.
What better way to brighten your day than with a potted plant? Spread a little springtime cheer with this homemade Miffy flowerpot.
- Miffy stencil (download and print here)
- Small clay flowerpot
- White acrylic paint
- Black marker
- Optional: small plant
- Print the Miffy stencil. Cut out along the square outline.
- Carefully cut out the inside of Miffy’s face, leaving a Miffy-shaped hole. This will serve as the stencil.
- Press the Miffy stencil against the flowerpot.
- Using the white paint and paintbrush, paint inside of the stencil.
- Remove the stencil and allow the paint to dry.
- Rotate the flowerpot and repeat steps 3-5 as desired.
- After the paint has dried, use the black marker to draw Miffy’s eyes and mouth.
- Optional: Place small plant inside the pot.
*Scissors should be used with parental supervision or aid
Snack-tivity: Strawberry “Carrots”
Kids are craving sweets and parents are looking for healthy treats…Combine the two with these strawberry “carrots,” dipped in orange chocolate for the perfect rabbit-y snack!
- Orange candy melts (available at Michaels or similar stores)
- Optional: orange sprinkles
- Place orange candy melts in microwave-safe bowl.
- Heat for one minute, stirring afterwards. Heat in additional 30 second increments as necessary.
- Holding a strawberry from the stem, dip in the melted candy. Place on tinfoil to cool.
- Optional: Dust orange sprinkles over coated strawberry.
- Repeat steps 3-4 as many times as desired.
- Refrigerate until coating has hardened.
*Recipe should be followed with adult supervision
Songs for Spring
These songs will have you “hopping” to the beat alongside Miffy!